Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Comments4Teachers 13 and 14

Week 13: Role playing in the classroom, Civil War Exercise.
Hi,
My name is Brittany Lewis and I am in Dr. Strange’s EDM class. In this class I comment on my classmates blogs, teachers blogs, and kids blogs. After reading you blog I was intrigued by how you use role-playing in your classroom. I am not a teacher yet but hopefully I will be able to use some of the things you have suggested in the future. It was very interesting how you used your lesson plan to teach about the Civil War. Thanks so much. My class website/blogs is http://www.edm310.blogspot.com, my personal blog is http://www.lewisbrittanyedm310.blogspot.com.

Week14: Teachers and Vacation, the stress of being a teacher.
It is so refreshing to see a teacher who loves their work. I am not a teacher yet, but I can imagine that the daily tasks can be stressful. My mother who is a 30-year retired teacher tells me everyday that teaching is not always easy. Each student needs individual attention and being one person in a class of 20 or 30, can be a stressful task. I am only a 20-year-old so my stress level hasn’t even begun. But I appreciate your input, very enlightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment