Monday, April 26, 2010

April 25th Blog





7th graders PLE:
Sadly this 7th grader has a larger PLE that I do. It blows my mind that students can actually learn this way. When I was a 7th grader it was text books, number 2 pencils, and lectures. it is astonishing that technology has come so far. This way it makes it easier for a student to learn at his/her own pace kids can actually have a say-so when it comes to their education. Technology is taking over!!

Pertaining to the two questions that could change your life; I thought was very interesting. When we wake up in the morning we have to be the one to ask ourselves will I better myself today, or stick to the same old lackadaisy routine. We get caught in the day-to-day grind that we forget about goals and lessons we have made/learned. It is so important to better ourselves, or life will be lifeless and boring. I myself have a lot of self improving to do, i do not have my own sentence yet but hopefully in the future it will go something like this,"I helped shape future generation." That might seem like a big goal but as a teacher I want to at least have an impact on one student, preferably more, but I know I am only one person and it is a big world.

No comments:

Post a Comment