Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Comments for Kids Week 4,5,6,7,8

Week 4 Comments for Kids:
In this weeks comments for kids my blogger Anthony wrote a descriptive analysis of a book he was reading about an assassin named Alex, here is my comment:
Hi, I am in an EDM class (micro-computer class) and I also make blogs weekly. Your blog was very descriptive it made me want to pick up this book and read all about Alex. Very thorough analysis of this book great job.

Week 5 Comments for Kids:
This weeks kids made up there own planets and colored them multiple colors. I commented by saying, your planet is very interesting. The color plate you choose reminds me of Easter. Great job, keep up this creative work! Click here for blog

Week 6 Comments for Kids:
In this weeks blogs team 6 did "Don't Stop Me Now." These kids got on stage and sang and dance. Here is my comment: So cute! Really enjoyed the performance. Very entertaining. Click for song


Week 7 Comments for Kids:
In this blog students made a video about a guy named Matt. In the video Matt went all over the world and in each city he did a little dance. This particular class did the same except in different places around their community, it was hilarious to watch these kids dancing, some of them were even good. Here is my comment for week 7: This was super witty! Some of these kids can for real dance. Thanks so much for sharing, it was such a cute little video I could totally follow it.

Week 8 Comments for kids:
In this kindergarten class students made thank you cards and made pictures of school buses and it even ended up in on the news. Here is my comment:
Hi class, I am Brittany Lewis and I have an EDM class that allows me to preview all kinds of blogs. This was such a creative blog. What an interesting idea to decorate the bus, and it was even on the news! Keep up the good work class.

No comments:

Post a Comment