Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Comments 4Teachers Weeks 7,8,9

Week 7
In this weeks blog, my teacher Eric Langhorst, made-up a dozen ways to use technology in the classroom. Here is my comment: Hi, I am Brittany Lewis. I am currently enrolled in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 course. In this course we are taught to integrate technology into our soon-to-be classrooms. In a few semesters I will be a secondary English teacher. I own a facebook and Twitter account, but I have leaned about a lot more technological advances I could be using. Thank you so much for the tips, I will definitely be using many of your ideas!

Week 8
In this weeks blog, Mr. Langhorst made a powerpoint on bringing novels to life. He showed many groups that gather together and read, in and out of the classroom. My comment: I am not the biggest reader but I do occasionally find something I am interested in. I remember being in middle-school and having Silent Sustained reading. Then I wanted to go play outside, but now I would love to have 20 minutes to read to myself. My blog spot is http://lewisbrittanyedm310.blogspot.com. And my course blogspot is http://edm310.blogspot.com.

Week 9:
In this weeks post Mr. Langhorst has a personal video of himself. He was intervewed about his classroom and how he liked being a student a Walden University. He is currently in his second year for his doctorate. In his video he discusses how to incorporate technology into the classroom. My comment: I am not a teacher yet, but I like that you do an in-class review, and not only is it in-class, but on itunes, and on podcast. This makes it so much easier for students if they have missed that day of class, or need extra study time at home. I thoroughly enjoyed this video thanks for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment